UX/UI Design and Frontend Development
- HubSpot CMS
- UI Design
DriveLock is the leading specialist for preventive IT security solutions from Germany. The digitalized world requires uncompromising IT security to protect organizations, people and services from cyber-attacks and data loss, and to make digital work safe for everyone.
Besides the Head of Marketing as contact person at the client, I was solely responsible for the UI design of the website and the HubSpot CMS frontend implementation. There was also an external designer who provided the key visuals for the homepage and the marketing agency FDY who was responsible for the texts.
At the beginning of the project, I conducted an analysis of the website and highlighted the possibilities of the theme used, its modules and templates. During the project, communication with the Head of Marketing was necessary 1-2 times a week to discuss the current status and new tasks.
The redesign of the website had the following goals:
- Improve UI & UX for users
- Increase conversion rate
- Increase trust through quality content (imagery) and design
- Develop and implement a consistent and elegant design
- Effectively utilize the existing theme and included modules to save costs and time
- Simplify website maintenance for editors